Popular Posts

Thursday 30 August 2012

Because you were and illusion!


I will never know the ecstasy of your warmth
There will be no memories to treasure
and no glimpse of passion to be savored
Coz its time to say goodbye without saying Hi…

My senses will never reel from the strength of our desires
and my love for you will wither before it ignites
The smell of your cologne won't whet my senses
My wanton desire for you will never grow strong
and my dreams will not see the light of the day
Coz its time to say good bye without saying Hi 

You will not know my unleashed passion for you
nor see the hollowness behind my smile
You won't understand the longing in my eyes
The welter of my thoughts will never consume you
and my passion for you won't see the full bloom
Coz its time to say good bye without saying Hi…

Our hearts will  not beat in tandem
nor be consumed by the fire of passion
We will never see the sunset together
that secret smile will never be exchanged
And we won't whisper sweet nothings to each other
Coz its time to say goodbye without saying Hi..


No comments:

Post a Comment