Popular Posts

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Life is about loving with abandon!


In the sacrifice of love is the ecstasy of love and in the tremor of goodbye is the value of love!  Then why does it give pain when love isn’t reciprocated the way we want it to be?  All my life I wanted to be loved with abandon; all my life I craved for it. Why is true love so hard to find for some? Or is there some kind of beauty in sadness, some pleasure in pain, I wonder.
 Sometimes it becomes to much of an ordeal; this life for me. When waves of sadness glide on my shore, when tears wave their wand over my eyes, tumble down my face, when my mind traverses  a wooden path paved yet quaint, I ponder: Is it because I loved with abandon?  Trails of loneliness drift at my doorstep, hovering around. I close my eyes, wishing them away. They linger about in the irresolute way, in the stillness of night.
But comes the dawn and I wake up new; new hopes, new dreams. This is life, my friend, whispers someone in my ears; there is fire and storm yet there is hope and vision. Life is about loving with abandon. It must be about loving with abandon, it must be…

No comments:

Post a Comment